Apply to sell your art at the Armadillo Christmas Bazaar.
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Armadillo Christmas Bazaar. Please review all the content below before submitting an application.
We keep applications open all year long. The Armadillo Bazaar Production Team will review and respond to all incoming applicants of the current year between February and October. Priority consideration is given to applicants that apply early in the year. Applications received October through December will not be reviewed until the following year and it is likely you will not be contacted earlier than February, as the Production Team will be busy putting on the show!
From application to participation we are happy to provide help and mentorship throughout the process. Please refer to the FAQ below before reaching out with general questions. If you still have questions you want to ask before completing the application, please email
What we are looking for:
• Art that expands our variety while avoiding product overlap
• Art that increases our appeal to varied tastes and budgets
• Art that maintains our high standards of quality and presentation
• Unusual offerings
• Artists who have passion, commitment to improvement and work well with others Artists willing to build a sphere of prosperity around the show
What we are NOT looking for:
• Importers (Buy and Sell)
• Commercial product distributors
• Jewelry openings are extremely limited and likely put on a waitlist
January – April of the current year receive priority consideration.
May-September are still considered, but may be reviewed for the following year.
October – December will be considered for the following year.